Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Working With A Pregnant Chick

This happened a couple of years ago.

This chick starts working at Taco Bell. She's a hottie and she's also 2 months pregnant.

Anyway, we hit it off, and she indicates to me she would like to have a sexual encounter with me.

I tell her I won't stick my meat into the oven when there's already a turkey cooking in there.

She said that a lot of women are still sexually active during the first few months of a pregnancy.

I told her I was afraid that when I stuck it in there, the kid might latch on or something.

She said it wasn't anywhere near that developed.

I told her sorry, but I'm still not interested in having intercourse with a preggo.


Well, the next day she had called in, claiming she had a doctors appointment.

A couple days after that, she came back to work, and sure enough, she did have a doctors appointment.

With an abortionist.



A month later, she had to get another abortion.

No comments: