Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Relative's Bathroom

My parents dragged me along to visit the Aunt and her family.

Now, I love everyone in my family, after all, they are family, but I can't help hating them. So, in the following story, I have no regrets.


We ate dinner and played some board games, which I usually win.

At one point in the night, I had to use the restroom.


So, I go to the bathroom to go #1.

My Aunt's bathroom is pretty big. As I was urinating, I couldn't help but to admire myself in the huge mirror.

With my attention elsewhere, my aim kinda steered of course and I got some mellow yellow on the floor.

I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the rack near the sink and used it to clean my little mess up.

Afterwards, I hung it back up on the rack.

A little bit later, I was walking by the bathroom. My Aunt had gone in there to wash her face.


She was drying her face off with the towel I had used to clean my mess up.





And she wondered why I refused to kiss her when we left that night.

No comments: