Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Valentine's To Remember

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day. But, it is a good day to get laid. Unless you are dating a girl humor issues.


It was my third date with this girl in two weeks. Things were going very well. For our date on Feb. 14th, took her to a nice fancy restaurant, and afterwards, a stroll through town.

You see, after our second date, I had called her up the day after and asked her to go out that night. She said something had happened in her family, and she wouldn't be able to go out with me for awhile. So, five days later, I got her to go out with me on Valentine's.

So, on this third date, she was quiet and whatever had happened, she didn't want to talk about it.

On our walk through town, we came to a park. I started leading us into the park, but she said she'd rather not walk through there.

I told her it would be all right.

She looked to the ground and agreed,

As we walked, she seemed kind of nervous. I did my best to make her feel better. But, I was on the look out for something to really break the ice that had covered over us.

Then I saw it.

5 feet away from us in the parking lot, was a chalk outline sketch

I said to her, "Hey watch this!"

I ran over to the sketch and laid down in it.

I yelled out, "Look at me, I'm a dead body!"

She screamed and said, "That's where my brother was shot and killed almost a week ago!"

She took off running.


If it hadn't been for that, I probably would have gotten laid that night.

No comments: