Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation Party

One of the employees at work invited me to a party he was having to celebrate his high school graduation.


I told him, "Cool, I'll be there."

He gave me directions to his house.

Now, when he invited me, he made sure to put the emphasis on "party".

So I had planned as such, not knowing his "party" was actually an open house event with most of his family there.

Upon arriving at his house, I immediately became aware of the situation at hand.

There was going to be some trouble.

My coworker saw me enter the house and introduced me around, as I was being introduced, trouble had been invited in through the front door.

The trouble was this: A stripper I had hired through a secondary party.

Now, there was some pretty good music already playing on the stereo and the stripped noted it.

She announced to the crowed living room, "I love it when the party is already up and going!"

She was an amateur stripper, probably because I paid the least amount for one, and after her little announcement, she proceeded to remover her top.

My friends father and mother showed up into the room, seeing what all the ruckus was about.

The mother shouted, "Oh my god!" The father seemed embarrassed.

And for good reason.

When the stripper saw him, instant recognition covered her face and she yelled out joyfully, "Hi Frank!"







His parent's divorce will be final next week.

No comments: