Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Girls Cannot Take A Joke

There is something to be said about humor in this day in age. Just when you think certain things are no longer taboo, you come across somebody who makes you think twice on that.

The other night, I got lucky.

Lucky meaning I had sex.


I met her Wal-Mart of all places. We were both looking at DVDs. I was instantly attracted to her and the look in her eyes and the smile that she gave me told me the same was true for her.


And then, just like something out of a movie, we both reached for the same DVD.

It was Lucky Number Sleven, but that is besides the point.

We got to talking.


It was both pretty clear to us that neither of us was looking for a relationship, just a bit of a good time.

I walked with her as she finished her shopping, and came to found out she had a bit of dark humor in her.



We got back to her place, where I told her I didn't have any condoms. (I was too engaged in conversation with her at Wal-Mart to to think about getting them there, which was ironic, because sex was on my mind the entire time)


She said it was alright, she was on the pill.

Now, that was a bit of a jab to my ego, because when a girl says she's on the pill, that pretty much means she's a whore.

Oh well, no stopping me.


We did our deeds...a good long hour and a half of it. She got too exhausted.

As I was putting on my clothes, I thought of something funny to say, something that someone with some dark humor would appreciate.

I told her, "Oh, by the way, I have AIDS."




She starts to cry and begins to scream.

I told her I was just joking, but she continued to scream.


I swear, just when you think you know somebody, they turn your world around.

No comments: