Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Comforting Confrontation

Now, when it comes to friendships, I mostly freelance. Which means, that I can get along with everyone and people consider me a friend, but we aren't real friends. I would betray them on a dime and not think a thing about it. Or, if we should see less and less of each other to the point of not at all, I wouldn't be sad.


Now, one of my more attractive female friends called me up the other day, wanting to know if I could come over to her house because she needed someone to talk to.

There was nothing good on TV, so I decided to go to her house.


Now, I can be a good listener. Which means I can listen to the talker and pay enough attention to them to nod in the right places or to give the occasional, "that's no good" or "I hear that" or "I know what you mean".


Now, this female friend, wanted to talk to be about something very personal.

She started talking, while I was busy trying to picture naked. She was talking about some party she went to, where she drank quite a bit of alcohol.


She told me she drank a little more than usual and had went to the upstairs of the house where the party was to rest a bit.

She told me, that as she laid up there, one of the male party goers came into the room.

She said the man started to fondle her and undress her. She was too weak to put up a fight. Despite her faint protests, he fondled her while taking care of herself.


Now, I didn't feel the least bit sorry for her. I'm not saying it was her fault or anything, but she wasn't entirely innocent here. Didn't feel sorry for her in the least. As it turned out, I was feeling something else entirely.


She leaned in close to me and hugged me, I hugged back. She lowered her head as she cried and then screamed out, "You sick bastard!", pushed me away and told me to get out.


I was wondering what was wrong, thinking it was that time of the month, then I realized I had a huge erection.



Lesson here: If a woman is telling you about how she was raped, don't try to picture her naked.

No comments: