Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dealing With Pregnant Women

At long last, my great-grandfather kicked the bucket.


All of those years of pretending to be interested in how he fought is some war finally paid off. He left me 500 dollars in his wll.

I would have gotten more, if it were not for my damn cousins.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to have a little fun with my 500.

Now, you know me, I like a good practical joke.


I decided I wanted to play a little trick on a pregnant woman. I find that people with a high emotional unbalance are the best to get.

Just so you know, I never intended to go on with what I offered her, because I would never give a pregnant woman money...not even if I were the one who knocked her up.


Anyway, I found one. She looked to be 7 months in. She was sitting at a bus stop.

I sat next to her and pulled out 5 100 dollar bills.

I told, "This could be yours. All you have to do is let me do something while you are giving birth."

She looked startled, but curious. So she asked what.

At this point, I almost lost it. I did everything I could to hold the laughter in.

I said, "I want to have sex with you".

One word escaped her face, which was twisted with repulsion and horror. And what I said after that made her face even more so, which I never thought was possible.

She had asked why.

I said, "Becasue I want my dick to have head and pussy at the same time".

Now, it's quite a site to see a pregnant woman run so fast.

I wonder why she needed to take the bus.

No comments: