Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Giving Advice to Co-Workers

Now, I do my best to get along with the people I work with. Everyone works better in a friendly environment.

But sometimes, it's hard to be nice when you are working with such annoyance.


For example, this gay guy I work with.

You should know, that I don't care who's sleeping with who...all I care about is who is sleeping with me...unless I paid for them, then I don't care about them at all.



Now, this gay guy is flamboyant. Really.


And he's sensitive too. He hates all of my good jokes. He wouldn't talk to me for two days after I told him the Poor Blind Herbie joke.


Anyway, he and one of the females were talking about an audition that he was going to.

I came in on the conversation and I decided to offer him advice..real advice.

His problem was this....he was going to audition in Chicago for some Dancing Reality Show. He really wanted to go and do this, and was confident that he would get on the show. It's his dream. But, he doesn't want to lose his job.


I tell him, "Dude. it's your dream. You don't go out and follow it, you will regret it."


Now, I'm telling him the basic cliches of following your dreams, and like the gullible bastard he is, he is eating them up.


Finally, I convince him to go to Chicago.

He thanks me up and down and says that I'm not such a bad guy after all.

I tell him I can't wait until he is famous. I tell him I want to be able to go to his IMDB profile message board to tell people "Hey, I know that guy!".

He gets all giddy with excitement at the thought of having his own message boards.

Then I say:

"Yeah, I'll tell people on there I know you, and not to vote for you, because you are a jackass!"


It's funny to watch a grown man cry.

No comments: