Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Presents Under The Tree

Christmas Time One Year.

There were 15 presents underneath our Christmas Tree.

They all belonged to my daughter. Most of them were DVDs, the others were toys.

Seeing them there, I had a good idea.

I told her, "Everytime you do something bad, I will stomp on one of your presents."

Well, she just got up, sat herself on the couch, and turned the channel on the TV to her cartoons.

I got up and stomped on one of the "gifts".

She started crying. "Daddy! What did I do?"

I said, "You turned off Daddy's show."

"But you are on the computer!"

"That doesn't matter. I was listening to it."

She turned the channel back to where it was.

I got up and stomped on one of the presents.

She strated crying even more.

"What did I do this time daddy?"

I looked at her sternly, "You just turned off Fairly Odd Parents!"

No comments: