Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Walk In The Park

It was a nice, cool, breezy day, today. I decided I didn't want to waste time inside.

I called up a friend and told him to meet me in the park. We met and went for a walk on the trail that goes through and around the park.


As we walked, we saw a somewhat large group of people having a picnic on the part of the park grounds.

As we approached, we could tell there was something peculiar about this group of people.

My friend noticed something that gave us the answer to our observational question.

He said, "Dude, it's the retard bus."



And so it was, the bus from the State Psychiatric Hospital, which happened to be in our town.

We did our best to avoid them and not be noticed and continued on our path.


10 minutes later, we came across a man sitting on one of the benches. He was throwing bread at a couple of squirrels and laughing his head off.

Half on the man's face was drooping slightly and he was only laughing out of one side of his face. I told my friend, "Hmm, he must have escaped from the other group."

So, me and my friend only did what came naturally to us...we went over to ridicule him.

He ignored us as we walked behind him, which was surprising to us, because we figured he would run off screaming.

We got behind him and my friend said, "It sure is nice to feed things that only have a few IQ points less than yourself."

I said, "Let's get out of here and mate with a woman, the only way a non-retard can."

The man than turned around and looked at us and said, "I'm not retarded, I have Bells Palsy."



Boy....were we embarrassed.

No comments: