Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grocery Store Encounter

I went to the grocery story today. I had to get a few things, including milk and ice cream.

Anyway, I get in line, and there is a person ahead of me, they have quite a lot of things, but the store was busy, so I didn't mind the wait.

As I'm standing there, here comes this chick and in her hand is a box of tampons.

She asks me if she can cut ahead of me because she was in a "real hurry".

I told her no.

She gets real mad and starts staying that it's an emergency and she really needs to check out as fast as she can.

I told her sorry, but I was in line first.

I asked her why she didn't use the express lane.

She said there were too many people in line.

I asked why she didn't go to CVS, because it was just across the street.

She said she just pulled in here first because it was a real emergency.

Now, there are no public restrooms in this grocery store, so I figured that she will be taking care of her problem.

So, I tell her that I will let her go ahead of me if I get to watch her put it in.

She screams, "It's too late!" and runs out of the store.

No comments: