Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Got A Girl Beat Up

Or at least that's what she is saying. It's all her own fault, and by end of this, if you don't agree with that, you need to be hit too.

It all started three days ago.

This annoying skank at, who does more talking on the phone then she does actual work, decided to lecture me about being sensitive to other people's feelings after I upset another co-worker after telling him a little joke about cancer, not knowing his mother had breast cancer.

Anyway, I did by best to nail it into her brainless skull that I did not care about him, his mother, or more importantly, her.

So, later that night I got a small opportunity for revenge.

The boss answered the phone and screamed the tramp that her it was her boyfriend. She got on the portable phone.

Now knowing, mostly from her babbling about it, that her boyfriend is the real jealous type, I decided to yell a little something to the dumb broad while she was talking to him.

I got behind her and yelled, "Hey, Tricia, Sammy wanted me to tell you that he will be home when you get off work tonight, so just walk right on in and strip down."

She gave me a horrified look and then cried into the phone, "No no! That's just my stupid co-worker. No! He was joking! No, there is no Sammy. No baby, I love you!"

She then hung up the phone and (thankfully) was quiet the rest of night.

Fast forward to the present.

She comes to work with a black eye.

She won't tell anybody how she got it, but she comes up to me, points to her eye and says, "I I got this because of you."

So, her boyfriend hit her because I was joking around. It's her own fault for being with somebody like that.





But that's not the end of it.




Later that night, I answered the phone. It was her boyfriend. He asked if he could talk to her. I told him she hadn't come into work that night.

He sounded really pissed when he said, "If you see her, have her call me."


I hung up the phone and I went over to her, balled up my fist, and said,

"Brace yourself, your boyfriend wanted me to give you a message."

No comments: