Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hitchhikers

So, a few nights ago I'm driving home from work. I had to close that night, so it's around 3 AM. As I'm heading down Highway 24 towards Highway 35, I see this hitchhiker.

It's 30 some degrees outside, so I thought I'd be nice.

The hitchhiker gets into my truck. She was a fairly nice looking girl, probably around 17.

I asked her where she was headed, telling her I probably couldn't take her very far.

She said to her house in Royal Center.

I told her, ok, that's only ten minutes away, I can take you home.

So we're driving down 35 towards Center and we engage into some small talk.

She's got a nice voice and she's laughing at my jokes.

We get to her house, she says thanks, and she got out of the truck and went inside her house.

On the way back to my place, I'm thinking about how I was robbed a "proper" thank you.

I thought, it was cold and she was probably tired, so she really wasn't up for one.

Well, 2 days after that, I'm just driving around, enjoying the nice country view, and I start feeling randy.

So I drive to Royal Center and I go to that girl's house and I knock on her door.

She answers it and looks at me as though she don't know me.

She asks who I am and I tell her I'm the guy who gave her a ride the other night.

She smiles and asks what she can do for me.

I dropped my pants and I said, a proper thank you would be nice.

She screams and I see her dad get up from a chair.

Her dad is a real big man.

Well, I pull up my pants and jump into my truck and sped out of there.

So, never pick up hitchhikers.

No comments: