Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Bad Date

I swear, I need to move. The women in this town just ain't cutting it.


So, I get this girls number and we set up a date. We meet at Applebee's to have dinner.



We have typical date conversation.

Finally, I tell her I'm a bit of a funny man.

She brightens, saying she likes to hear good jokes and she says she wants me to tell one.


Deciding to come up with a joke on the spot, I told her this:



"How did the teenage girl get rid of her dead baby?"

She got a real funny look on her face, I knew she wasn't going to attempt to answer.

So I told her, "She flushed it down the toilet!"

I had a laugh and my brilliant little joke, but she just simply looked at her plate and didn't say a word.


She whispered something. I could just barely hear it, but I knew the date was over.


She excused herself and stiffed me with the entire bill.

Another oversensitive woman. Seriously, this town is full of them.








Oh yeah, what she said.

She said...."I had a miscarriage two years ago."

No comments: