Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What's Left of the Ice Cream

We had bought some Cookies and Cream Ice Cream the other day, and when I went to get some of it earlier tonight, I saw there was only a few scoops left.

So, I took the ice cream to the kitchen table and ate it right out of the box.

My daughter was in the living room watching tv, and she had been curious as to what I was doing, so she saw me eating the ice cream.

She asked me if she could have some.

I told her she could have what's left of it after I was finished.

She said ok and returned to watch tv.


Well, I had ate all of it. But, I called her into the kitchen anyway.

I told her, here ya go, have the rest of it.

Her face lit up like it was her birthday.

Then she looked in the box.



She stopped crying an hour later.

No comments: