Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guys Flirting With My Girlfriend

Guys know there's one thing we don't do..flirt with each other's girlfriends. Especially right in front the guy.

This happened to me the other day. A guy was flirting with my girlfriend, right in front of me.

I've been dating a co-worker, a very beautiful girl named Jessica, since March. We both work at Hardees. She works drive-thru and I the kitchen.

We both had Wednesday off, so we decided to do some shopping together.

We stopped at Big Lots, and got some junk.

We got in line to checkout, then it happens.

The cashier, some jerk face named Anthony, takes a good look at Jessica, and begins to talk to her.

Anthony: Hey, you're the girl from Hardees.

Jessica: Yep, that's me.

Anthony: You are nicest person they have working in the drive-thru. I'm so glad when it's you that takes my order.

Jessica: Aww. Thank you.

Anthony: How long have you been working there?

Jessica: Since February.

Anthony: Nice.Tell them they should have you working every night.

Jessica: (Laughs) I think I'd go insane if they did that.

The d-o-u-c-h-e bag laughs and finishes ringing our stuff up.

I pay, let me say that again, I pay for it.

Anthony gives me a short glance, and looks back at Jessica.

Anthony: Well, I hope you're there the next time, I go through.

Jessica: I probably will be. I work tomorrow night.

Anthony: Cool, I might grab some supper there then. Nice talking to you.

Jessica: See ya.

As we walked to my Jeep, I kept repeating what just had happened in my head.

The more I kept going over it, the more ticked off I became.

Besides the flirting, there was the fact that at no point was I acknowledged. No, "By the way, this is my boyfriend, he works there too."

We get in my jeep, and she looks at me and says, "He was a nice guy, wasn't he?"

Now, she was rubbing it in my face. I knew, right then and there, the relationship was over.

We got back to my place, and I actually made the night romantic. A nice dinner, her favorite movie by candlelight, passionate lovemaking.

And at the end of that, she had the audacity to say she loved me. I lied and said I loved her too, and we cuddled till we fell asleep.

Tonight at work, I got my revenge.


The whole day, my mind just kept going back to what happened at Big Lots. And Anthony's voice was stuck in my head. That girlish sounding voice, that lisp, if he hadn't been flirting with my girlfriend, I would've sworn he was gay.

Now, we got speakers back in the kitchen that allow us to hear customers ordering in the drive-thru.

So, I was listening for him.

Then I heard him. He actually asked if he was talking to Jessica. He squealed out, "Hi Jessica!" when she said it was her.

He ordered a sandwich and I went to work. I ran into the walk-in cooler and stuck my hands down my pants. Now, I hadn't washed down there since I had sex last night. So there had been all sorts of things cooking there.

I removed my hands and went to make his sandwich, making sure I touched everything. Then, I dropped the hamburger patty in the trash, took it out, and out it on his sandwich.

After I wrapped it. I grabbed a note form my pocket. I had wrote the note earlier. It read, "Hey Anthony! You should give me a call some time, here's my number. XOXO Jessica." I included the number at Jessica's apartment.

I put the sandwhich and the note in a bag and told Jessica the order was up. She came over, grabbed it, and handed it out to Anthony. They shared another laugh and he left.

At the end of our shift, I told Jessica we should go back to her place.

We did, and low and behold, there was a message on her machine.

I went and played it.

The message was: "Hey Jessica, it's me Anthony. I got your note! If you want to hang out some time, I'm up for it, give me a call back!"

Since my back was to her, I didn't hide my smile, but I quickly replaced it with a scowl.

I turned around to face her.

Me: So, you're giving your number out to other guys now?

Her: I swear, I didn't give him my number!

Me: That's funny, cause he's got it. And he said he got it from a note you gave him.

Her: I didn't give him any note! I love you, I wouldn't do that.

Now, at this point, I wanted to bust out laughing, but I had to keep the ruse going. Had to make her feel miserable.

Me: No, you were flirting with him yesterday and today. I can't trust you. I'm going to get my stuff and get out of here. This is over. You treacherous whore!

She began to cry. A real river of tears. I grabbed some of my stuff, and before I went out the door, I said "I hope he makes you happy."

I slammed the door, as I left, I could have sworn she said, "But he's gay", but it didn't matter. I got my revenge.

32 comments:

morrowrd said...

You are an immature cowardly man.

Virtual Satyr said...

I am not a coward. Thank you.

Meecx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virtual Satyr said...

You couldn't be more wrong. Talking things over doesn't do shit. I'll tell you why: Women are great liars.

Now, don't be jealous cause you are shacked up with a cheating whore and don't have the balls I have to do something about it.

Unknown said...

Wow, it makes me wonder why she was crying when you dumped her. It sounds like she's gotten out of a terrible relationship with a terrible person. Maybe this will teach her to be more careful about the scum she tries to date.

Virtual Satyr said...

She had it made when she was with me. I treated her well. Hell, when her brother got killed by a drunk driver, I pretended to care. So don't tell me it was a terrible relationship.

Anonymous said...

You pretended to care!? Let me tell u somethin kid, when i deploy and have to return rounds down range at targets i still care when i have to take a life, the least u can do is feal
Some remorse for someone elses pain n loss u piece of shit Im glad your working at a fast food place n not with me. In a real mans job.

Virtual Satyr said...

If you are an example of today's military, then Gawd help us all.

I hope your aim is better than your diction.

Anonymous said...

You are the douche. Not her or the guy. She is better of without you.

Virtual Satyr said...

She still sends me messages on Facebook asking me how I'm doing, how miserable she is. Blah blah. She is not better off without me. I, on the other hand, have never been better.

Anonymous said...

aye u funny as shit for that

Virtual Satyr said...

Thank you sir.

Anonymous said...

Your a ungreatful bastard. Tell me where you live so i can throw you out in the street and skull fuck you!

Virtual Satyr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unforgiving said...

Good Story, she flirted and lied so she needs to go. Why don't ppl see that ? There is no need to discuss infidelity, she knew what she was doing and now the trust is gone. I say kudos and move on with your life.

Foto Manipulationz said...

Good job when it comes to our women we dont talk buttake revenge.....dats what u did..awesome and Im sure after this ur gf might not have flirted it anymore.....

Virtual Satyr said...

Thanks you two.

Anonymous said...

Nice Job.

Saved years of a cheeky girls lies.

She had an obvious lack of respect for boundaries in your relationship.

The rest of the comments must be from white knights who have partners with opposite sex "Friends" or be feminism types and followers.

Anyhow people good luck with your allowing wives and Girlfriends on dates, sorry friendly activities, with other men :-)

OP, has it right. The girl can choose and so can he....not to accept this bullshit!

Virtual Satyr said...

Amen brother.

PapaJack said...

Still Bad.

Anonymous said...

You'll hopefully understand someday that your actions were the completely wrong response. In those situations, you've got to play it cool and communicate with your partner if something is up in a calm, mature manner. You can't jump straight to paranoid conclusions when it comes to relationships. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KRitner said...

How was this immature? LOL. The only reason he did it is because he knows this girl would have given this twerp the attention right back. Jumping ahead to avoid it happening behind your back was genius :)

Anonymous said...

Dude. Bro I go through that bs with my gf. Fking annoying as shiet. Ty for story

Virtual Satyr said...

Thank you for reading.

Anonymous said...

You did the right thing.

mandyrandy said...

You're CUTE, brah. You do this for shock value, don't you? I can see you, laughing behind your computer screen, slapping yourself on the back for making someone's day just a little bit uglier.Heck, you're probably laughing at me right now. Oh well. Laugh away little man.

Virtual Satyr said...

Spot on, my friend.

Anonymous said...

This inspired me to start writing again.

Brilliant.

Virtual Satyr said...

That made me very happy to read that. Feel free to share your work if you can.

Anonymous said...

Fact or fiction, bitch had it coming. Id have dragged Anthony's ass into the parking lot and beat him to shit right there

Wholsome said...

If you ever suspected your spouse of cheating, and looking for a way of catching them or confronting them with proof, I refer to this professional software hacker on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, his spy-app is an innovative phone monitoring app capable of tracking any modern phone or tablet from the web browser. The whole process of spying on your cheating spouse will be private and secure. The Spy-app offers periodic monitoring updates, which you can easily access in your spare time. As far as features go, it can track your partner’s GPS location. Moreover, you can set geofencing alerts to know if your spouse is visiting strange places or neighborhoods. hackingloop6@gmail .com is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he also fixes and improves credit score, his services are legit and affordable.