Monday, June 2, 2008

Revenge on my Next Door Neighbors

I was out mowing my lawn yesterday. I live out in the country, so I have a big yard. So I have one of those riding lawn mowers, an older one my father gave me.

I had worked by way to the right lawn, which was a pretty open area. As I made laps around the part of the lawn, I noticed my next door neighbor's car heading down the road. As it drove by my house, I noticed it was the wife driving.

The mid-thirties, blonde, slender, attractive as hell wife.


Wanting to catch a glimpse of her getting out of the car, I made my way to the front yard. She pulled into the driveway as I positioned the mower to move in her direction, not wanting to stop to make my gawking obvious.

She got out of the car and was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I began to memorize that image as best as I could, a nice little deposit in the the spank bank, you know. But I was moving toward my driveway and was running out of yard.

I made a loop around the tree in my front lawn so I could get another good look before she went into her house.

Once I made the turn back in her direction, she was not in sight.

But her eight year old kid was.

And he was taking a leak in the middle of their driveway.

Now, this completely messed my mind up. The image of her in those shorts was gone. Cause now I got this kid lettin it loose and whizzing in the wind.

I was ticked off.

So, this morning at 5 o'clock, I went had had my revenge.

You see, my next door neighbors have 3 kids. An 11 year old daughter, the 8 year old, and a 7 month old.

They have a nifty little play area in their back yard. Swing set, slide, little club house (complete with windows and doors), monkey bars, and one of those horses that's on a spring.

I unleashed my justice. I stood on top on the slide and turned it into a water slide after I took a nice long piss of my own. That wasn't enough for me.

I took the horse thing and pushed it so it was laying on the ground, I then messed up the spring so it couldn't be ridden properly anymore.

I then cut the chains that held the swings up.

Some nice vandalism, but not enough more me. Having planned this thing all day yesterday, I made sure to pick up some extra supplies.

I have this old shed in my back yard. I had went out there to grab some things for this little fun fest and that shed was full of gold...well, spiders, insects and quite a few dead mice.

I gathered up some spiders and put them in some small jars. I scooped the dead mice up with a shovel and placed them in a bucket.

So, after I destroyed and pissed on their equipment, I went into their little club house. I released the spiders all over the place and dumped the dead mice right in the doorway, so they'd be the first thing they stepped on when they walked in.

I did all this and went back home. I took a small nap and woke up two hours ago.

Now, since school is out, the kids have all this free time to play. My next door neighbor's kids usually are out playing in the yard about 10:30, 11 AM.

At 10:30, I went into my garage so I could look out the window at my next door neighbors yard, where their play area was.

About 15 minutes later, the kid came running out.

The daughter reached the swings first and found them to be busted. The little pisser made his way to the slide and went down. He felt his back and then brought his hand to his nose. I could see a disgusted look on his face.

I was pleased.

The daughter then saw the horse and pointed it out to her brother.

He saw it and scratched his head. The daughter then pointed to the clubhouse and she ran back towards the house.

The brat made his way into the clubhouse.

I could hear his screams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't revenge, it was a cruel prank on a neighbor who did you no harm. You couldn't get enough T&A gawking at her, and when her kid peed and disrupted your fantasy, you had to go and be an SOB. If I had a neighbor doing what you did, I'd first put up a fence, and if you tried something else, have my revenge on you. You were a classic pig at that moment, and your actions were stupid and cruel. GET A LIFE !

Virtual Satyr said...

You are completely right. I will now change my life around. Praise Jesus!

Anonymous said...

no you wont and you know it. you will just wait til she goes to the store again and time when she get home so you can start mowing again.